Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e). Pour pouvoir écrire ou répondre à un message, vous devez vous connecter ou vous créer un compte sur JAWA.

#1 13-09-2021 14:53:15

emeses
Membre

.png sequence, how to implement or solve..? ✓

Hi everyone!

I am new to the community, but I am already in love with JAWA unlike anything before!!

I have an essential question though:

'How can I get a .png sequence into the engine or any other method that would would include the transparency with the object animations I have.. Sprite Sheets would of course also be a good option..

I saw there was .mov support, but is that the only animation or sequence method..?

Looking forward to the answer!

:)

#2 13-09-2021 21:07:25

emeses
Membre

Re : .png sequence, how to implement or solve..? ✓

Update: I bought the base license as JAWA is really nice!

Once I have my prototype done, I will get the PRO version to have a proper loading screen possibility, but all looks really very good!

@Devs: Is there an UNDO button somewhere, as I was not able to find it..

#3 18-09-2021 09:08:19

jawa
Admin

Hi Emeses ad thanks your for your message and for buying a license!

About animation: right now the only way is to use animated GIFs which is a quite poor (256 colors, no alpha layer). I think animated png (a-png) could work, this format offers better rendering (16M colors, alpha channel) but I'm not sure that every browser supports it.
Try [url]https://ezgif.com/apng-maker[/url]
I don't think using videos is a solution to create animations (it's more intended for cuscenes).

For basic animations you can also use the "move" properties of objects and use effects to change movements. Also, with the license you can edit a custom CSS stylesheet to create your own custom HTML animations (if you know the CSS language)

Undo feature : this was already asked in the past... I know it would be a great feature but it would be really really hard and long and to code, as there is a lot of involments in the game editor, so right now I cannot develop this one, sorry (but I keep it in the pipe).

Z

#4 13-07-2022 11:56:41

Komplex
Membre

GIF is an amazing solution and with all the GIF characters you can open a GIPHY channel and to run a viral strategy. What is amazing in JAWA is the fact that you build IN DOING an entire world. [url]https://giphy.com/komplex[/url]

the best gif producer is GIMP and simply with FUSION or even toonboom you have all the tools to tell your story.

[quote=jawa]Hi Emeses ad thanks your for your message and for buying a license!

About animation: right now the only way is to use animated GIFs which is a quite poor (256 colors, no alpha layer). I think animated png (a-png) could work, this format offers better rendering (16M colors, alpha channel) but I'm not sure that every browser supports it.
Try [url]https://ezgif.com/apng-maker[/url]
I don't think using videos is a solution to create animations (it's more intended for cuscenes).

For basic animations you can also use the "move" properties of objects and use effects to change movements. Also, with the license you can edit a custom CSS stylesheet to create your own custom HTML animations (if you know the CSS language)

Undo feature : this was already asked in the past... I know it would be a great feature but it would be really really hard and long and to code, as there is a lot of involments in the game editor, so right now I cannot develop this one, sorry (but I keep it in the pipe).

Z[/quote]

Pied de page des forums