Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e). Pour pouvoir écrire ou répondre à un message, vous devez vous connecter ou vous créer un compte sur JAWA.

#1 12-01-2023 02:23:16

Novafire
Membre

Scene Object will only give 1 of any item ✓

Pretty much the title, I have a crab in my scene and when you click on him the first time you see the message +1 Annoyed Crab Rust then receive the item but when I click subsequent times I only get the message, no more items until I have gotten rid of the first. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

#2 12-01-2023 10:14:53

jawa
Admin

Re : Scene Object will only give 1 of any item ✓

Hi,

First can you please provide game id, scene ID, object id involved ?

Not sure to understand what you need to do but is the crab object a cumulative object ? (can have more than one exemplary of the same object)
In that case, the first time the player gets the object, the default behavior is to remove it from the scene and put it in the inventory.
If you want to increase the crabs count (on the same inventory object), you need to create separate scene objects on every place the player can collect crabs and add an interaction to increase the crabs count on them :

// add five exemplaries of the crab object count (and transfer it to the inventory the first time)
giveobject:<crab id>:5
// disable crab giver the scene object so as player cannot use it again
update:1

Another thing : is the crab object defined as an inventory object ?

J

#3 12-01-2023 20:37:52

Novafire
Membre

Re : Scene Object will only give 1 of any item &check;

Figured it out, thank you

Dernière modification par Novafire (18-01-2023 03:24:52)

Pied de page des forums