Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e). Pour pouvoir écrire ou répondre à un message, vous devez vous connecter ou vous créer un compte sur JAWA.

#1 12-09-2023 12:56:41

SchillerJ
Membre

How change text-size? ✓

Hi,

the text-boxes are too small for my taste. Can I change the size? I have only seen the option to change the font but not the size.

Sorry I am new and still have a lot to learn.

Dernière modification par SchillerJ (12-09-2023 13:13:18)

#2 12-09-2023 12:59:59

SchillerJ
Membre

Re : How change text-size? ✓

There is a sample of how big the textbox is currently

#3 12-09-2023 13:01:16

SchillerJ
Membre

Also Is it possible to change where the textbox for a dialogue by the Main Character (in PoV/First Person) appears? For other characters I can just change their location but how do I change that for the Main Character?

#4 13-09-2023 14:09:16

jawa
Admin

hello
About Text Size, as you're not the first user to ask for that, I added a "font size parameter" to the parameters -> display options. This should do the job for you.
If your game has a license, you can also "fine tune " all the JAWA interface by editing your custom CSS, if your confortable with this language (classes .messageBox and .dialogueBox) : parameters -> display -> custom CSS / JS (but warning : only for experimented web developpers!)

About positioning, it's not possible because dialogue boxes are calculated depending on many parameters (whos speaks with who, text length....).
But a trick you could use if you really want to control the player dialogueBox position : instead of using the "avatar" (player) character (id 0), create a transparent character (named "the player") in each room and make it speak instead of the avatar .

#5 14-09-2023 14:55:40

SchillerJ
Membre

Thank you so much!!!!!! Very appreciated!!!!

Pied de page des forums