Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e). Pour pouvoir écrire ou répondre à un message, vous devez vous connecter ou vous créer un compte sur JAWA.

#1 30-10-2020 09:09:47

Charleei
Membre

How do players access the games? ✓

Hello,

I am new so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. I am a teacher and I want to make games which teach children difficult concepts. This platform looks fantastic, the only thing I am concerned about, how can I get the game to my students once I have finished it?

I see that you can publish it on the Jawa site, which is fine except I can't have students creating accounts. How can I get the game to them?

TIA

#2 30-10-2020 09:34:57

jawa
Admin

Re : How do players access the games? ✓

Hi
As a teacher making non-profit games, you can ask for a free licence from the publish/export menu. This allows you to export your game (you get a link to access it directly on the JAWA server) and even download the game to put it on your own website.
Please note that I do not activate free licences on empty games, you need to develop it a little bit  so as I can partially test it.
(There are no limitations on the editor without the licence)

Also your games can be published on the JAWA public portal.

Z

#3 30-10-2020 09:43:23

Charleei
Membre

Thank you!

That's what I was looking for I just want to be able to give them a direct url that doesn't require them to log in.

I will finish the game and then ask for it to be hosted :)

#4 03-08-2021 04:30:45

Uncle Bee
Membre

I am also an English teacher who wants to make educative game for my students to study English.

I have published a game with the title uncle Bee's Farm.
I shared the link to all my students. They were very happy and eager to study English.

At first, we could play the game by laptop and even Smartphone(Apple, Android) from the beginning until the end of the game.

Today, when some of my students told me that they can only play the beginning scene of the game. Then the game is stuck at second scene.
I have tried many times. I could not play the game by Smartphone(Apple, Android). I could only play it by laptop.
I have tried to republished it. But it is still the same.

Could anyone help me please?

NB: This is not the first time.
Before, I had the same issue like this for my other game using JAWA.

#5 04-08-2021 07:15:59

jawa
Admin

Hello Uncle Bee
Please open new topics to report new bugs or ask a question. And give a full description (game, scene, objects interactions ids, links, error messages if you have some, screenshots if needed) and describe how to reproduce the bug (what should happen and what really happens).
When I run your game I can switch from the first to the second scene, even on an android, but it looks like there are no interactions in the second scene. Is that the problem ?
Z

#6 04-08-2021 08:58:04

jawa
Admin

Ok, if the problem is about the interactions not loading on the second scene, it's fixed. (You may need to empty your cache)

#7 04-08-2021 12:57:57

Uncle Bee
Membre

The same thing happens to my other game "DIJUAL/DISEWAKAN TANJUNGPURA RESIDENCE'
the scene won't move to the second scene. I can only play the first scene.
same with "UNCLE BEE'S FARM" game.

Help please.

#8 06-08-2021 08:58:44

jawa
Admin

The fix is global but need recent games to be republished. Have you tried pubishing it again ?

#9 13-08-2021 08:58:44

Uncle Bee
Membre

I have. But it is still the same.

#10 18-08-2021 08:26:14

jawa
Admin

I had the bug on the current export but after I republished the game it's ok  : [url]https://jawa.games/play.php?idg=4686[/url]
Maybe a cache effect, when you republish, hit CTRL +F5 to force the browser to empty its cache.
I close this topic, please open new thread and give full details for your next if you want help.

Pied de page des forums