Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e). Pour pouvoir écrire ou répondre à un message, vous devez vous connecter ou vous créer un compte sur JAWA.

#1 18-08-2021 10:08:46

jawa
Admin

[maintenance] database hotfix

hi
Because of a big (and unplanned) change on the database systems of my host, problems appeared with special chars (especially accents in french contents). I had to update the whole database (hundreds thousands of data have been corrected)
This should be transparent for you, but please report any bug you may face in this thread.
Z

#2 19-08-2021 09:11:20

Charleei
Membre

Re : [maintenance] database hotfix

Is this to do with the apostrophes sometimes turning into question marks?

#3 19-08-2021 09:12:58

Charleei
Membre

Also I cannot seem to buy licenses any more...

#4 19-08-2021 12:04:34

jawa
Admin

Hi
Apostrophes : Yes it's linked to this hotfix but it's probably caused by the fact that you're using curly quotes instead of  (for instance, if you copy/past text from word it automatically creates curly quotes. May be I can fix that with a script if you have lots of bugs like this.
Can you give me a game and intercation id to check that ?

License shop : Damn ! It was caused by the previous security update,  that's why I did not sell any licenses for a month now ! It's fixed now, thanks for the notice.

#5 20-08-2021 09:00:03

Charleei
Membre

It happens very rarely, just now and then and when I notice I just go back in delete it and type it again and it is fixed. If it happens again I will send you the game to see.

Thanks!

Pied de page des forums