Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e). Pour pouvoir écrire ou répondre à un message, vous devez vous connecter ou vous créer un compte sur JAWA.

#1 28-07-2023 16:05:22

Komplex
Membre

il y a une anomalie dans le système d'inventaire ✓

il y a une anomalie. lorsque je passe d'un mode d'inventaire à un autre : du "rétractable" au "personnalisé étendu" il manque le premier élément d'inventaire. C'est l'un des outils dont dispose le joueur dès le début du jeu.

le jeu que j'ai fait a beaucoup d'objets et l'inventaire "en forme étendue" est vraiment nécessaire.

l'autre cas si qu'après quelques utilisations la version étendue de l'inventaire apparaît ainsi, voir l'image ci-jointe.

Mariano

#2 31-07-2023 15:07:00

jawa
Admin

Re : il y a une anomalie dans le système d'inventaire ✓

Hello Mariano

I cannot reproduce both of the bugs you describe :
- 1st object missing : at game start I have all of the 10 objects in the default inventory
- scrambled inventory : I need a usecase (actions list) to reproduce that.

Custom RPG inventory has not yet been used a lot...
The only way for me to debug that is that you create a minimalist test game with a simple usecase to reproduce.

#3 31-07-2023 16:32:49

Komplex
Membre

Hello Julien,

here is the demo ... https://jawa.games/play.php?idg=5556 I have set the inventory with the custom function as you asked me. I've noticed also that sometimes the icons are one over another, but I hvave the chance to move the place of the objects.

MAriano

#4 31-07-2023 22:16:41

Komplex
Membre

I tested just now the DEMO version, little test ... even that one after some screen the grid of the inventory is jammed, see attachment.

Mariano

#5 02-08-2023 08:24:48

jawa
Admin

Thank you I still cannot reproduce problem after having explored 4/5 rooms, trying to use all of the 4 objects, I really need a precise sequence of actions (changing room, using object...) to trigger the bug (the shorter the better). A possible cause could come from the removeObject effect, but how do I lose or get an object in this game ?

#6 02-08-2023 10:15:49

Komplex
Membre

Julien ciao, in the FULL game there is no trace of  "removeObject", I never used thar command.

I use the command "combineObject" where the player is dropping an object over the psychotrons. and in my case the grid of the inventory starts to be scrambled after the 2nd screen and when I refresh the page it gets correct again.
I've attached 4 screen shots to demonstrate the case.
please give attention to the names of the files that describe the case.

#7 04-08-2023 09:32:30

jawa
Admin

Should be fixed. The scrambling was triggered when the first line was full and you get the 13th object.

#8 04-08-2023 09:58:55

Komplex
Membre

the truth?
Psychotrons has too many objects ... I have to reduce them ...
the easyness of JAWA brought me in a stormy condition for which I ve increased the dimension of the game...

It's like to have a typewriting machine which is taking control .. like in the Naked Lunch of William S. Burroughs... "literally".

I can stress a condition of creation called JAWISM which indeed is linked with the idea of "transcendence through confusion" ...
I mean it's not a say is a path
https://timoteopinto.medium.com/multicabal-of-meta-discordianism-in-the-pataphysics-of-hyper-surrealist-quantum-schizophrenia-51e033eaeb36

Pied de page des forums